2. Peel the roots and minimize into chunks.
3. Place on a baking tray, lined with baking paper. Drizzle with olive oil, cinnamon and salt and toss to combine.
4. Bake within the oven for 15 to twenty minutes till tender, golden and the sides are barely crispy.
5. Over the past couple of minutes add the pecan nuts to roast alongside the roots.
6. In the meantime, place millet, water, inventory and saffron in a pot and convey to a boil, then decrease the warmth and let simmer for 8 minutes. Flip it off, place a lid on and let sit for about 10 minutes.
Place the cooked millet on a serving platter and let cool barely.
7. Take away the tray from the oven and let cool barely.
8. Stir collectively the dressing elements and pour over the roasted roots.
9. Lower the pink Castel Franco lettuce in half and gently fold into the millet.
8. Add the roasted roots and nuts.
9. Scatter with the chopped dill and mint and eventually the pomegranate seeds. Serve!