1. Faculty Shootings This 12 months: How Many and The place. Training Week. https://www.edweek.org/management/school-shootings-this-year-how-many-and-where/2022/01. Revealed 2022. Accessed June 2, 2022.
2. Terry L. Mass shootings elsewhere may cause anxiousness, regression in kids in Oregon. Herald and Information. https://www.heraldandnews.com/klamath/mass-shootings-elsewhere-can-cause-anxiety-regression-in-children-in-oregon/article_88b3ea43-b597-5cab-9f26-dc6d4fac3c87.html. Revealed 2022. Accessed June 2, 2022.
3. Hajela D, Morrison A, Farrington B. Buffalo capturing newest instance of focused racial violence. AP NEWS. https://apnews.com/article/buffalo-shooting-targeted-racial-violence-ad45b4c56e74a4ec606c0a7e44694a19. Revealed 2022. Accessed June 2, 2022.
4. Taxin A, Bharath D. Authorities say hate towards Taiwanese folks led to California church assault. PBS NewsHour. https://www.pbs.org/newshour/amp/nation/authorities-say-hate-against-taiwanese-people-led-to-california-church-attack. Revealed 2022. Accessed June 2, 2022.
5. Understanding the Influence of Trauma. Heart for Substance Abuse Therapy. 2022;57.https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK207191/. Accessed June 2, 2022.
6. Fagan C. One other Faculty Capturing: How Dad and mom Can Assist Youngsters Cope. Psycom.internet – Psychological Well being Therapy Useful resource Since 1996. https://www.psycom.internet/trauma/school-shooting-survivor-trauma. Revealed 2022. Accessed June 2, 2022.
7. Schock Ok, Böttche M, Rosner R, Wenk-Ansohn M, Knaevelsrud C. Influence of latest traumatic or traumatic life occasions on pre-existing PTSD in traumatized refugees: outcomes of a longitudinal examine. Eur J Psychotraumatol. 2016;7(1):32106. doi:10.3402/ejpt.v7.32106. https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.3402/ejpt.v7.32106. Accessed June 2, 2022.
8. Omasu F, Hotta Y, Watanabe M, Yoshioka T. The Relationship between Submit-Traumatic Stress Dysfunction and Self-Esteem together with the Significance of Help for Kids. Open J Prev Med. 2018;8:95-101. https://www.scirp.org/Journal/PaperInformation.aspx?PaperID=83584. Accessed June 2, 2022.
9. Huh H, Kim S, Yu J, Chae J. Childhood trauma and grownup interpersonal relationship issues in sufferers with melancholy and anxiousness issues. Ann Gen Psychiatry. 2014;13(1). doi:10.1186/s12991-014-0026-y. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4304140/. Accessed June 2, 2022.
10. Chen R, Peng Ok, Liu J et al. Interpersonal Trauma and Threat of Despair Amongst Adolescents: The Mediating and Moderating Impact of Interpersonal Relationship and Bodily Train. Entrance Psychiatry. 2020;11. doi:10.3389/fpsyt.2020.00194. https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fpsyt.2020.00194/full. Accessed June 2, 2022.