A tuna wrap makes a tasty, simple lunch stuffed with tuna salad and crunchy veggies! Bookmark this recipe for lunchtime inspiration.
- 1 5-ounce can chicken tuna
- ¼ cup finely chopped celery
- ¼ cup finely chopped inexperienced onion
- ¼ cup finely chopped dill pickles
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- ¼ teaspoon dried dill
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon shredded or grated Parmesan cheese (elective)
- 2 handfuls chopped romaine lettuce
- 1/4 pink cabbage, shredded
- 1/2 pink pepper, sliced into strips
- 2 10-inch burrito model wraps
- Drain the tuna. Place it in a bowl and use a fork to interrupt aside any giant clumps.
- Use a fork to combine collectively the tuna, chopped celery, inexperienced onion, dill pickles, mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, dried dill, and kosher salt. Add the Parmesan cheese if desired (it actually steps it up a notch!).
- Place an excellent layer of lettuce on a tortilla, and high it with a few of the pink cabbage and pink pepper. Place half of the tuna salad filling on high (see the photograph).
- Make a burrito style-wrap by folding in either side of the tortilla, then rolling it up from the underside. (A small quantity filling could come out after rolling.) Slice the wrap in half.
- Eat instantly, or wrap it up in parchment or wax paper for storage and refrigerate till serving, as much as 8 hours. (Don’t wrap in plastic, or the wrap turns into soggy. To make forward, you may as well pack the tuna salad and chopped veggies in separate containers and refrigerate, then assemble the wrap immediately earlier than serving.)
- Class: Lunch
- Methodology: No Prepare dinner
- Delicacies: Lunch
Key phrases: Tuna wrap, tuna wrap recipe, tuna salad wrap