This tremendous simple Shaved Brussel Sprout Salad with Peanuts and Papaya is the right crunchy, flavorful, wholesome, vegan, gluten-free salad in your get together, picnic, potluck, or weeknight dinner.
Shaved Brussel Sprout Salad:
Peanut French dressing:
- To make salad: Wash Brussel sprouts, trim ends, and slice thinly vertically to shave, or shave them in a meals processor. (You’ll find pre-shaved Brussel sprouts in some markets, too.)
- Place shaved Brussel sprouts, cilantro, inexperienced onions, coconut, and papaya in a big salad bowl.
- To make peanut French dressing: In a small bowl, combine collectively oil, lemon juice, peanut butter, crimson chili pepper flakes, garlic, ginger, soy sauce, and agave nectar (optionally available) till easy.
- Toss dressing into the salad and mix effectively. Alter seasonings as wanted with a pinch of sea salt (optionally available). Could add extra crimson chili flakes, in response to your personal style desire.
- To garnish: Sprinkle with peanuts and coconut.
- Serve instantly or fridge in hermetic container for as much as 5 days. Makes 8 servings.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Class: Salad
- Delicacies: American, Thai
- Serving Measurement: 1 serving
- Energy: 149
- Sugar: 10 g
- Sodium: 146 mg
- Fats: 8 g
- Saturated Fats: 3 g
- Carbohydrates: 20 g
- Fiber: 4 g
- Protein: 4 g
Key phrases: thai recipe, vegan salad, shaved brussel sprout salad