These straightforward oven roasted mushrooms may be made with any number of mushrooms – simply be sure that to maintain the slices an identical measurement so that they roast evenly.
Roasted Mushrooms with Parmesan
Roasting mushrooms intensifies their umami-rich taste, creating caramelized edges and a meaty, candy texture, positive to depart you wanting extra. This roasted mushrooms recipe makes use of quite a lot of mushrooms which creates a symphony of earthy, buttery flavors, milder in white mushrooms and deeper in meatier mushrooms, corresponding to shiitake. Should you’re a mushroom lover, extra mushroom facet dish recipes you could like are these Garlic Butter Mushrooms, Unstuffed Mushrooms, and Mushroom Risotto.
This facet dish is low-carb, keto pleasant and gluten-free.
- Mushrooms: I extremely recommend selecting a medley of mushrooms! I went with white beech, cremini mushrooms (additionally known as child bellas), and shiitakes. Trumpet and white button mushrooms would even be good.
- Olive Oil drizzled over the mushrooms
- Salt and Pepper to season
- Thyme: Toss contemporary thyme with the mushrooms and avoid wasting for garnishing. You need to use different contemporary herbs like parsley or contemporary chives.
- Parmesan and Balsamic Vinegar: A sprinkle of good-quality parmesan and balsamic take these mushrooms excessive!
The way to Roast Mushrooms
- Season the Mushrooms: Divide the mushrooms evenly on the baking sheet sprayed with oil. Toss every with olive oil, salt, pepper, and thyme, and unfold the greens in a good layer.
- How Lengthy to Roast Mushrooms: Bake the mushrooms for 20 minutes at 400°F till tender. Midway via, stir them and rotate the pans within the oven.
- Garnish: Prime the mushrooms with parmesan, balsamic vinegar, and thyme.
What to Serve with Roasted Mushrooms
This straightforward mushroom facet dish can be the right accompaniment to many meals, from pasta to quiche to casseroles. They’re additionally nice paired with a protein and starchy facet, salad, or one other roasted veggie. Listed here are some concepts:
The way to Retailer Roasted Mushrooms
Leftover mushrooms will preserve in an hermetic container for as much as 5 days within the fridge. Reheat them within the microwave till heat. You may eat them as a facet or add them to omelets, rice bowls, or pasta.
Extra Mushroom Recipes You’ll Love
Yield: 4 servings
Serving Measurement: 1 /2 cup (beneficiant)
Preheat oven to 400 levels F. Spray 2 sheet pans with olive oil.
Divide mushrooms evenly among the many 2 ready sheet pans.
Drizzle every with 1 tablespoon olive oil, ¼ teaspoon kosher salt, pepper and half the contemporary thyme then toss to evenly coat. Unfold the mushrooms out in a good layer.
Roast mushrooms for 20 minutes, mixing then rotating pans midway via cooking.
Prime with Parmesan, a drizzle of balsamic vinegar and garnish with extra contemporary thyme.
Please go away a score and remark letting us understand how you appreciated this recipe! This helps our enterprise to thrive and proceed offering free, high-quality recipes for you.
Serving: 1 /2 cup (beneficiant), Energy: 120 kcal, Carbohydrates: 6 g, Protein: 7 g, Fats: 9 g, Saturated Fats: 2 g, Ldl cholesterol: 3 mg, Sodium: 229 mg, Fiber: 2 g, Sugar: 4 g