Be part of the Love & Lemons Cooking Membership Problem this month! It is easy to enter, and one fortunate winner will obtain a prize. Discover all the main points beneath.
Our Cooking Membership is a enjoyable strategy to rejoice the Love & Lemons neighborhood of readers. The idea is tremendous easy – every month, I select a recipe. You make it, and also you e mail me a photograph. On the finish of the month, I randomly choose one winner to obtain a prize.
I like the sense of neighborhood that comes from so many individuals cooking one recipe every month. We’re kicking off our June problem as we speak with my pasta salad recipe, and I hope you’ll be part of within the enjoyable. Right here’s the way it works:
The Prize: A $200 Williams Sonoma Present Card!
On the finish of the month, I’ll randomly choose a winner and put up the entire pictures. This time, we’re giving freely a $200 Williams Sonoma Present Card.
I’ve this pasta salad on repeat all through the summer season. It’s the right dish to go at a picnic or cookout, and since it retains properly when you make it forward of time, it’s additionally an amazing recipe to pack up for lunch. A zingy lemon French dressing fills it with vibrant, zesty taste, whereas cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, arugula, and herbs make it really feel super-fresh. For a gluten-free model, sub in gluten-free pasta. For a vegan possibility, skip the feta and add a handful of chopped olives or sun-dried tomatoes as an alternative.
Enter the June Problem
Wish to enter? Right here’s what that you must do:
- Make my pasta salad someday in the course of the month of June.
- Ship an image of it to LoveAndLemonsCookingClub@gmail.com by June 30.
- For a bonus entry, go away a touch upon the pasta salad weblog put up after you submit your picture. (One picture entry and one bonus entry per particular person – please go away your first and final identify in your remark so I can match it to your e mail submission.)
- Join our e mail listing to search out out about subsequent month’s recipe!
I’ll randomly choose a winner and share all of your pictures in early July.
Final Month’s Problem
Final month’s recipe was my mango salsa. Lots of you had enjoyable making this recipe your personal. Listed here are just a few variations that sound superb:
- Kara bulked up the salsa with purple bell pepper and black beans.
- Beth used mint as an alternative of cilantro.
- Stevie added pickled onions, roasted garlic, and black beans.
And that’s simply the beginning! You additionally discovered tons of various methods to serve this recipe: by itself, on avocado toast, on tacos, enchiladas, rice bowls, and grilled fish. I’m so glad this one allow you to get inventive!
Listed here are all of your pictures:
Sneha was our winner!
Enter the June Cooking Membership Problem by…
- Making my pasta salad someday in the course of the month of June.
- Sending an image of it to LoveAndLemonsCookingClub@gmail.com by June 30.
- Leaving a touch upon the pasta salad weblog put up for a bonus entry after you submit your picture. (One picture entry and one bonus entry per particular person – please go away your first and final identify in your remark so I can match it to your e mail submission.)