This Chili-Lime Air Fryer Salmon is seasoned with a mix of spices for max taste that cooks in underneath 10 minutes.
Chili-Lime Air Fryer Salmon
The one manner I make salmon as of late is within the air fryer. It’s the quickest and best strategy to get probably the most tender piece of salmon with seared edges. Plus, there’s no must preheat the oven, and it doesn’t make the entire kitchen scent like fish. This Chili-Lime Salmon is so tasty as is, or strive it topped with Avocado Mango Salsa! You might also like this Air Fryer Salmon with Maple-Soy Glaze or Basil-Parmesan Crusted Salmon recipe.
Chili-Lime Salmon Substances
- Salmon: I used recent wild salmon filets, however you may also use thawed frozen fish
- Spices: Tajin Traditional, salt, garlic powder, oregano, smoked paprika
- Toppings: End the salmon with recent lime juice and chopped cilantro
What’s in Tajin seasoning?
Tajin is a mixture of chili peppers, lime, and salt. In case you don’t have Tajin, substitute it with chili-lime seasoning from Dealer Joe’s or different manufacturers.
Tips on how to Prepare dinner Salmon within the Air Fryer
Air frying salmon is so fast and straightforward!
- Spritz the salmon with oil and rub with all of the spices.
- To forestall the salmon pores and skin from sticking, spray the air fryer basket with oil (be sure it’s “propellant-free”) or line it with air fryer parchment paper with holes.
- Put the salmon within the basket with the pores and skin facet down.
- Air fry the fish for six to eight minutes, relying on the thickness at 400F levels. No want to show the fish.
What to Serve with Chili-Lime Salmon
I like to high this chili-lime salmon with a recent salsa like this Avocado Mango Salsa or Watermelon Salsa. You possibly can additionally serve it with Cilantro Lime Rice, Black Beans, or Skillet Mexican Zucchini.
Extra Air Fryer Recipes You’ll Love:
Chili-Lime Air Fryer Salmon
This Chili-Lime Salmon is seasoned with a mix of Mexican spices for max taste and cooks within the air fryer in underneath 10 minutes.
- 4 6 ounce items wild salmon fillet, pores and skin on
- 1 1/4 teaspoons Tajin Traditional or chili-lime seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- Lime wedges, for serving
- chopped recent cilantro
- mango-avocado salsa, Non-obligatory for topping
Spritz salmon throughout with oil and season with chili-lime seasoning, garlic powder, paprika, cumin, oil, 1/4 teaspoon salt and oregano.
Spray the basket with olive oil or use air fryer parchment with holes to forestall sticking.
Place salmon within the air fryer basket with the pores and skin facet down and air fry 400F for six to eight minutes.
Serve with lime wedges and high with recent cilantro, and non-obligatory salsa if desired.
Serving: 1filet, Energy: 262kcal, Carbohydrates: 0.5g, Protein: 37.5g, Fats: 12.5g, Saturated Fats: 1.5g, Ldl cholesterol: 109mg, Sodium: 322.5mg, Fiber: 0.5g
Key phrases: air fryer salmon, finest salmon recipes, wholesome salmon recipes