I do know what you’re pondering: did she actually simply make my goals come true? YES, YES I DID.
These 6-ingredient birthday cake vitality bites are filled with nutritious elements like cashew butter, flaxseed meal, almond flour and are naturally sweetened with only a contact of pure maple syrup. They’re the proper no bake snack that’s each protein-filled and candy sufficient that you simply really feel such as you’re having fun with a deal with. Preserve them within the freezer for the last word birthday cake impressed snack!
Elements in birthday cake vitality bites
These unbelievable no bake birthday cake vitality bites are made with simply 6 easy, nutritious elements however are full of that nostalgic cake batter taste you understand and love. Right here’s what you’ll have to make them:
- Cashew butter: I like utilizing and all pure, creamy cashew butter in these vitality bites as a result of it’s a really delicate nut butter. You’ll be able to be happy to make use of a distinct all pure nut butter however word that these will style like that nut butter. Almond butter is an efficient substitute.
- Maple syrup: we’re naturally sweetening these cake batter vitality bites with a little bit of pure maple syrup.
- Vanilla & almond extract: the combo of vanilla extract and almond extract offers the vitality bites that birthday cake taste!
- Almond flour: you’ll want a little bit of blanched, positive almond flour to carry these vitality bites collectively and maintain them gluten free. No subs!
- Flaxseed meal: we’re including some flaxseed meal to additional maintain them collectively and add a lift of omega-3’s, fiber and protein. I haven’t examined any substitutes and love that the flaxseed provides nutritions, so sub at your individual threat.
- Sprinkles: for that true birthday cake aptitude! I like these all pure sprinkles, however this model makes actually enjoyable, all pure ones, too.
How one can make wholesome birthday cake vitality bites
These vegan birthday cake vitality balls are extremely straightforward to make for the proper snack or fast deal with.
- Combine the moist elements. Begin by mixing the cashew butter, maple syrup and extracts till they’re good and easy.
- Add the dry elements. Combine within the almond flour and flaxseed meal till a dough begins to type. If it feels too moist, add one other tablespoon or two of almond flour or flaxseed meal.
- Add the social gathering. After getting a pleasant dough-like consistency, fold in sprinkles.
- Form the vitality bites. Use a medium cookie scoop to seize the dough and roll it into about 8 balls. I prefer to roll them in additional sprinkles, too!
- Freeze & take pleasure in. Lastly, place the vitality bites on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and place within the freezer for half-hour. Then take pleasure in!
Customise your cake batter vitality bites
Be at liberty to get artistic with completely different add-ins to really make these vitality bites your individual! I like so as to add:
- 1 tablespoon hemp seeds or chia seeds for a further dietary enhance.
- 1/3 cup shredded coconut for a coconut birthday cake vitality chunk.
- A scoop of your favourite unflavored or vanilla protein powder (I really like Important Proteins collagen peptides).
How one can retailer birthday cake vitality bites
- To retailer: these birthday cake vitality bites will final for 5-7 days within the fridge.
- To freeze: be happy so as to add them to a freezer-safe bag or container and retailer them for as much as 1 month. I really love these straight from the freezer, and I’d suggest letting them soften up for about 5-10 minutes within the fridge or at room temp earlier than consuming them.
Really useful instruments
Get all of our kitchen necessities right here!
Extra birthday cake themed recipes
Get much more of my no bake snacks right here!
I hope you like these straightforward birthday cake cookie dough vitality bites! For those who make them remember to go away a remark and a ranking so I understand how you appreciated them. Get pleasure from, xo!
Birthday Cake Cookie Dough Power Bites
No bake birthday cake cookie dough vitality bites that style identical to cake batter! These straightforward, vegan birthday cake vitality bites are made with seven easy elements, naturally sweetened with pure maple syrup and full of festive sprinkles. The right protein-packed snack or deal with!
cashew butter (simply roasted cashews + salt)
pure maple syrup
packed positive blanched almond flour
flaxseed meal, plus a tablespoon extra if wanted (I have not examined subs)
- Further sprinkles, for rolling
Add cashew butter, pure maple syrup and vanilla and almond extract to a medium bowl. Combine with a spatula till effectively mixed and easy.
Subsequent add in almond flour and flaxseed meal. Combine effectively till mixed and a dough begins to type. If dough is simply too moist, add one other tablespoon or two of almond flour or flaxseed meal. Lastly, fold in sprinkles.
Use a medium cookie scoop to seize dough after which roll into balls. You need to get about 8 balls. If want you’ll be able to roll every ball into sprinkles. Place vitality bites on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and place within the freezer for half-hour. As soon as they’ve hardened a bit, you’ll be able to switch to an hermetic container and maintain them within the freezer for as much as 3 months. Balls may be loved straight from the freezer. If they’re too arduous, allow them to sit at room temp for 5-10 minutes.
To retailer: maintain these vitality bites in an hermetic container within the fridge for as much as 1 week, or within the freezer for as much as 3 months. For those who’re consuming them straight from the freezer I’d suggest letting them soften up for about 5-10 minutes within the fridge or at room temp earlier than doing so. I choose the feel of those when they’re saved within the freezer!
See the complete publish for enjoyable methods to customise these vitality bites!
Servings: 8 vitality bites
Serving measurement: 1 vitality chunk
Saturated fats: 1.9g
Recipe by: Monique Volz // Bold Kitchen | Images by Eat Love Eats
This publish was initially printed on September seventeenth, 2020, and republished on June 1st, 2022.