Bontrager added one other piece to its super-premium Race Store Restricted (RSL) line; the Aeolus RSL saddle. The latest model of the Aelous saddle boasts a premium design, surpassing the Aeolus Professional because the race-ready saddle for the Trek-Segafredo staff.
The unique idea of the Aeolus is to pair consolation and energy for cyclists who trip in an aggressive aero place. The saddle’s form permits the person to rotate additional ahead into an aggressive pedaling posture with out undesirable strain on gentle tissue. Trek Manufacturing facility Racing and the Trek-Segafredo staff helped create the Aeolus RSL as a bit that’s each, light-weight and comfy.
142 grams — OCLV carbon every thing
Probably the most notable replace to the Aeolus RSL is the marginally tweaked carbon rails and a whole OCLV carbon shell — melded along with minimal padding. This mix of up to date building and padding take the 145mm model down from 170g (Professional Model) to a really mild 142g for a similar measurement Aeolus RSL.
Particulars — Bontrager RSL Aeolus saddle
- Developed for the wants of Trek Manufacturing facility Racing to cowl a number of disciplines
- A brief profile gives focused assist for any gender rider in an aero driving place
- Full saddle cut-out minimizes soft-tissue strain permitting for a extra highly effective, rotated place
- The OCLV carbon shell minimizes weight and presents consolation over lengthy distances.
- Minimal bonded padding shaves weight and creates a smooth, high-end aesthetic
- Two sizes designed to align saddle with bone construction and keep away from soft-tissue compression
- Worth: $315.00
- Sizes/Weights: 145mm (142g) 155mm (146g)
Bontrager RSL Aeolus saddle sizes and availability
The Bontrager RSL Aeolus saddle is on the market in two sizes, 145mm (142g) and 155mm (146g) widths. The saddle will probably be obtainable for buy later this month at trekbikes.com and Treks international community of retail companions. Like all Bontrager merchandise, Aeolus RSL is backed by the 30-Day Unconditional Assure, which provides riders 30 days to like their buy. In the event that they don’t, Bontrager will take it again.
We now have one coming in for a full overview so keep tuned for actual weights and trip impressions.